Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Livin' on the Riverside

I just couldn't resist. I'm still a little giddy from seeing America in concert 18 days ago and created a video of one of my very favorite America songs, "Riverside," with some of my favorite images of "the river that runs by my door" (to borrow from another, much later, America song). It's my little way of honoring founding member Gerry Beckley's birthday. Since the song is only about three minutes long, I had to be very selective with regard to the images, which was no easy task!

Due to copyright restrictions, if you go directly to YouTube, the video can't be viewed on mobile devices. However, it should work if you play it here within this blog post or if you're on a desktop computer. Or you could click on the link below to add it to your playlist so you can watch it later when you're at a desktop computer. If you're able to view it, I hope you will enjoy!



Click HERE to view video (desktop computers) or add it to your YouTube playlist (mobile devices).

---------------------------
© Susan Meyer and River Bliss, 2012-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all text and photos, without express and written permission from this blog’s author/owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Susan Meyer and River Bliss (www.riverblissed.blogspot.com) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment