Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Water Lily Reverie

I have been so busy working on my new website! The site is not quite ready yet, but soon it will be the new home for my blog and some exciting projects that are in the works.

In the meantime, I've made a commitment to myself to meditate every day. Usually I do mindfulness meditation, but sometimes I do guided meditation in which there is instruction to visualize yourself in a place in which you feel most relaxed and at peace. The image that has been coming up for me is floating in my kayak on a leisurely, summer afternoon amidst luminous, white water lilies.


I wanted to share the sensation of floating gently from one exquisite water lily to the next, guided by joy and beauty. So I partnered with ambient musician, Roy Mattson, to produce a short video. I feel that Roy's shimmering, tinkling, radiating sounds provide a perfect voice for water lilies and the energy they emanate. I hope that by watching it, you will be transported into a state of relaxation!

 

Email subscribers: Click HERE to view the video.

---------------------------
The photographs in this blog and in my Flickr photostream are available for purchase as prints or cards through my Etsy shop by selecting a "custom print" in whatever size you prefer and indicating either the name of the print or the blog post and order in which it appears. 

© Susan Meyer and River Bliss Photography, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, including all text and photos, without express and written permission from this blog’s author/owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Susan Meyer and River Bliss Photography (www.riverblissed.blogspot.com) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment